Over 675 US-based individuals participated in this survey. All participants are employed by organizations that vary in type, location, and size but all people represented in this report work within the healthcare integration discipline.
Key Observations by Core Health Include:
- Remote work options abound
- Low tenure for full-time integration staff – Positive trend from 2012
- Strong IT & Healthcare experience
- Corepoint, Epic Bridges, & Rhapsody continue to expand market share
- Cloverleaf remains #1 reported engine used in a diverse market